This recipe is so easy, so I want to write it simply and concisely! I hate when blogs have a long ass explanation on why the recipe has so much spiritual meaning to the blogger’s third cousin, twice removed. Just enjoy!
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Shredded Cheese (Mexican, White Cheddar, Pepper Jack)
- Avocado, peeled and mashed
- Tortillas, taco sized
- Lettuce, chopped
- Greek Yogurt or Sour Cream, for topping
- Hot Sauce (I love Trader Joe’s Chili Sauce)
- Eggs, scrambled
- Chili Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Prepare all ingredients. If you’re making one or two for yourself, use a handful of each the cheese and tomatoes. Grab one egg for one person, three for two people, and so on.
- Take the eggs you’re using and scramble them with a pinch of each salt, chili powder, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Put a saucepan on the stove top, set the temperature to medium-low, and cook the eggs. Stir frequently with a rubber spatula until they are fluffy and just a little wet.
- Meanwhile, heat your tortillas in the microwave between damp paper towels, about thirty seconds.
- Grab a tortilla and smear a generous amount of avocado on it. Place egg on top of tortilla.
- Top off the tortilla with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, Greek yogurt/sour cream, and hot sauce.
- Enjoy because it’ll be the best part of your day.